Nintendo is one of the largest video game companies. It developed into a video game company only in 1970 after giving up a lot of previous ventures like the one in toys. The word literally means ‘leave luck to heaven’. The company has the credit of creating some of the most famous video game franchises in the gaming industry like Mario, The legend of Zelda and Metroid. It also owns The Pokèmon company.
You can look for some interesting digital games online and buy them from your PC or mobile phone and download them to your Nintendo system.
Why should you go digital?
1. It is quite convenient to buy the game online and download it on your Nintendo free codes system.
2. You can also use your Nintendo eshop funds to buy games from the website or from the eshop.
3. You can also benefit by getting exclusive and special discounts granted under ‘My Nintendo rewards program’.
How should I go digital?
Once you choose the game from the game store select the ‘buy digital’ option and follow these steps-
1. Sign in to your Nintendo account.
2. Click on ‘settings’ and then ‘linked accounts’. This will help link your Nintendo network ID with your Nintendo account.
3. Re-enter your ID when asked during the purchases. This is to maintain security.
4. You can make the purchases using any of the following- your credit card, Nintendo eshop funds or a Nintendo eshop card.
5. The game chosen is then automatically sent to either your Wii U console or Nintendo 3DS system. You can download and enjoy it.
You can also check a lot of sites online for free Nintendo eshop codes that are easy to generate and safe as well. They do not require a download or a survey and are also compatible to 3DS wii Nintendo.